Chelsea Quavers Skype Tuition
Skype Tuition is a recognised method of tuition which is both effective and personable. Over the last few years, online tuition has become an accepted and regular feature of privately tutored pupils globally.
At Chelsea Quavers Skype tuition is monitored in order to maintain the highest standards of delivery from each of our Tutors. A report detailing material covered in each lesson, together with perp set, is emailed to parent/s on the day of tuition.
Details of material covered in each lesson, together with a progress report, are fed back to our Principal in order to build an overall dossier of individual student progress.
We employ the use of a close-up camera, in order to promote effective learning. Some students choose to have their own close-up camera which enhances the study process. Students can print materials relevant to their area of study, as well as training & revision videos, from our DOWNLOADS area (password protected).
Examples of some of our Skype students
- Student in Beijing – preparation to sit a Music Scholarship at Cheltenham Ladies College, ABRSM Grade 5 Theory crash course from no previous experience over six months (Distinction)
- Student from Chetham’s School of Music – ABRSM Grade 3 piano, sight reading & aural, ABRSM Grade 5 Theory
- Student from Wiltshire – GCSE Music revision course
- Student from Music Scholars Club – ABRSM Grade 5 Theory Intensive course
- Adult student – ABRSM Grade 8 Theory
- Student from St Mary’s Calne – ABRSM Grade 5 Theory Intensive course
To book Skype lessons, or to arrange a free trial please click here to contact our Principal, Claire Meyer
T +44 (0) 1672 540 840 . M +44 (0) 7899 678 655 . E firstname.lastname@example.org . S ChelseaQuaversClaire