WELCOME TO CHELSEA QUAVERS MUSIC SCHOOL
WELCOME to Chelsea Quavers Music School – where we are passionate about music, and committed to delivering the highest standards in music education with a sense of fun, endeavour and purpose.
Our hand-picked Tutors are selected, not only for their considerable musical talent and academic achievement, but for their ability to effectively engage with each individual pupil.
We work with children and adults of all ages and abilities, specialising in providing a fully-rounded music education for individuals, groups, schools and clubs. Some of what we teach includes
- Instrumental tuition including piano, clarinet, violin, percussion, drum-kit, singing and much more
- Theory of Music Grades 1-8 (ABRSM exams, and accelerated Grade 5 Theory)
- Sight Singing, Aural and Sight Reading in most instruments
- General Musicianship for young children
- After School Clubs at Eaton Square, Wetherby Prep, Wetherby Kensington
- The Chelsea Quavers’ National School Curriculum for Years 1-6, launched at Parsons Green Prep Autumn Term 2020
- Music Scholarship audition preparation
- Saturday Music Club Juniors (Age 4-7), Saturday Club Seniors (Age 8-13) (currently on hold)
If you would like to find out more about what we can do for your child, music club or school we would be delighted to hear from you!
Claire Meyer, Principal
E firstname.lastname@example.org M 0203 794 6200 Contact Form
We are eternally grateful for Chelsea Quavers for sparking a well of endless curiosity & love of music in our son, and I most highly recommend it to anyone seeking an exceptional musical education for their children.
Grammy award-winning soprano