Music Club for your School
Chelsea Quavers prides itself on building strong working relationships with Music Directors and School Heads in support of each individual school’s musical goals & ambitions, enhancing exam successes and supporting the delivery of the highest standards in music education.
Managing a Successful Music Department
The most successful Music Departments require facilitating tuition in a broad range of musical skills in addition to instrumental lessons. Peris commonly have only 30-45 minutes a week in which to develop a pupil’s performance, interpretation, technique, scales, sight reading, general musicianship, theory and aural skills – a tall order. As such, a pupil’s potential is not necessarily reflected to its fullest in ABRSM exam results simply because, as teachers, we are particularly time-restricted for such a broad and diverse subject.
For All Key Stages
We create a bespoke programme to support and develop your vision at all Key Stages, for complete beginners, instrumentalists and non-instrumentalists, to sight reading skills for your choir, to ABRSM Theory Exam candidates and Music Scholars.
Running an After School Music Club at your school enables your pupils to prepare for ABRSM Theory Exams and develop Aural & Sight Reading skills to promote successful Practical exam outcomes, without impacting on the school day or your own time at no additional cost to your department.
We also run Music Scholars Clubs by invitation of the Music Director for those pupils that show a particular ability in the subject.
Small Tutor Groups of no more than six pupils to one Tutor ensure a concentrated focus on individual needs.
We Manage the Entire Process
- taking bookings
- delivering the appropriate syllabus for every individual pupil
- providing all materials, folders and workbooks
- maintaining weekly records of individual progress
- delivering individual termly reports
- managing ABRSM Theory Exam applications process from start to finish
- Skype tuition available
Benefits to your Department
- expanding your offering within the Music Department at no additional cost or demands on your time
- providing your pupils with additional opportunities to hone & develop skills
- maximising the musical potential in every pupil
- online access to weekly progress reports for every pupil
- creating the opportunity to achieve top marks in ABRSM exams & Ofqual academic accreditation
- adding to your department’s list of accolades.
If you would like to discuss your requirements please click here to contact Claire Meyer, M 07899 678 655, E email@example.com.
AFTER SCHOOL CLUBS
Eaton Square | Wetherby Prep
Join any time of year (Age 4-7)
Join any time of year (Age 8-13)
Theory, Sight Reading, Aural
Group or Skype tuition
Claire Meyer [Principal] is simply one of the most extraordinary educators I have ever met. She has carefully crafted a bespoke curriculum & the Chelsea Quavers’ teaching style I believe to be the future of music education & teaching in general.
Eric Whitacre, Grammy award-winning composer & conductor