Chelsea Quavers Online Tuition
ABRSM Grades 1-8 Theory, Music Scholarship preparation, Aural Training, Piano Sight Reading, Sight Singing, Piano & Instrumental Tuition.
“I have learned more in one Skype lesson with Miss Claire than I have in five music lessons at school!” 10 year old pupil
“I love my Skype lessons. Please can I have a lesson every day over half-term?” 11 year old pupil
“Our daughter loves her online lessons and her progress is beyond our expectations. Thank you.”
“We were very uncertain about the value of Zoom lessons, but having tried it out, we cannot imagine how our son would have got through the syllabus without it! Thank you so much.”
Online Tuition is now a recognised method of tuition which is both effective and personable.
At Chelsea Quavers, online tuition is monitored in order to maintain the highest standards of delivery from each of our Tutors. A report detailing material covered in each lesson, together with prep set, is emailed to parent/s on the day of tuition.
Details of material covered in each lesson, together with a progress report, are fed back to our Principal in order to build an overall dossier of individual student progress.
Examples of some of our online students
- Student in Beijing – preparation to sit a Music Scholarship at Cheltenham Ladies College, ABRSM Grade 5 Theory crash course (Distinction)
- Student from Chetham’s School of Music – ABRSM Grade 3 piano, sight reading & aural, ABRSM Grade 5 Theory
- Preparation for student to sit Music Scholarship for Harrow
- Grade 8 Aural training for piano exam candidate
- Eight year old from Chepstow House working through Grades 1-5 Theory
- Student from Wiltshire – GCSE Music revision course
- Student from Music Scholars Club – ABRSM Grade 5 Theory Intensive course
- Student from St Mary’s Calne – ABRSM Grade 5 Theory Intensive course
To book online lessons, or to arrange a free trial please click here to contact our Principal, Claire Meyer
M +44 (0) 7899 678 655 . E firstname.lastname@example.org . S ChelseaQuaversClaire