Chelsea Quavers Skype Tuition
ABRSM Grades 1-8 Theory, Music Scholarship preparation, Aural Training, Piano Sight Reading, Sight Singing, Piano Tuition
“I have learned more in one Skype lesson with Miss Claire than I have in five music lessons at school!” 10 year old pupil
“I love my Skype lessons. Please can I have a lesson every day over half-term?” 11 year old pupil
“Our daughter loves her Skype lessons and her progress is beyond our expectations. Thank you.”
“We were very uncertain about the value of Skype lessons, but having tried it out, we cannot imagine how our son would have got through the syllabus without it! Thank you so much.”
Skype Tuition is a recognised method of tuition which is both effective and personable. Over the last few years, online tuition has become an accepted and regular feature of privately tutored pupils globally in many subject areas. Parents and children as young as seven enjoy this fun and engaging method of learning.
At Chelsea Quavers Skype tuition is monitored in order to maintain the highest standards of delivery from each of our Tutors. A report detailing material covered in each lesson, together with prep set, is emailed to parent/s on the day of tuition.
Details of material covered in each lesson, together with a progress report, are fed back to our Principal in order to build an overall dossier of individual student progress.
We employ the use of a close-up camera, in order to promote effective learning. Some students choose to have their own close-up camera which enhances the study process. Students can print materials relevant to their area of study, as well as training & revision videos, from our DOWNLOADS area (password protected).
Examples of some of our Skype students
- Student in Beijing – preparation to sit a Music Scholarship at Cheltenham Ladies College, ABRSM Grade 5 Theory crash course (Distinction)
- Student from Chetham’s School of Music – ABRSM Grade 3 piano, sight reading & aural, ABRSM Grade 5 Theory
- Preparation for student to sit Music Scholarship for Harrow
- Grade 8 Aural training for piano exam candidate
- Eight year old from Chepstow House working through Grades 1-5 Theory
- Student from Wiltshire – GCSE Music revision course
- Student from Music Scholars Club – ABRSM Grade 5 Theory Intensive course
- Student from St Mary’s Calne – ABRSM Grade 5 Theory Intensive course
To book Skype lessons, or to arrange a free trial please click here to contact our Principal, Claire Meyer
M +44 (0) 7899 678 655 . E email@example.com . S ChelseaQuaversClaire